Digital Design Agency locaatd in midtown Manhattan is seeking a Senior Solutions Architect to join their team.
This role will play an integral part in concept development and design, be responsible for leading technical design and development, and will closely coordinate with project management and creative disciplines to ensure projects are completed.
The role will focus on improving the process, methodology, tools, and technologies used to take a project from design to completed solution, including:
- Development of technical knowledge and expertise, documentation, tooling and frameworks, and process and methodology
- Improvement of the way we manage, utilize and work with internal and third-party resources both local and offshore.
- The position will provide leadership in identifying the front-end technology roadmap and designing and developing.
- Active participation in project functional and user interface design process
- Leadership and management of project development efforts API design, development, and integration
- Translation of technical and functional requirements, and visual designs into clean, well-structured code
- Code review, testing, troubleshooting, and bug fixing
- The leadership of cross-project, company-wide technical solution architecture efforts
- Development and oversight of code quality improvement and validation processes, frameworks, and tooling
5+ years of experience
Experience as a project technical lead
Significant experience leading development teams
Experience presenting to internal and client groups
Significant experience working as a client-facing project technical resource
Comprehensive web front-end application development experience and expertise
- HTML document structure and semantics
- Modern web application development frameworks (React, Redux/MobX, etc.) o Web style and scaffolding frameworks (Bootstrap)
- Web application performance
- Analytics integration
• The comprehensive back-end and API development experience and expertise in Node and/or .Net stacks
Does this post peak your interest, then do not hesitate to apply!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.