Leading Digital Agency seeks Techical Sitecore Architect As a trusted digital partner for some seriously big-ticket clients, we get to work on tons of exciting digital projects internationally. Our Sitecore team is going from strength to strength and to help us scale we are looking for an experienced Sitecore Architect in our New York office.
• You'll employ your experience with Sitecore XP to design highly scalable solutions leveraging the power of the platform
• You'll be responsible for architecting complex global digital solutions across a range of clients
• You'll represent the technology team in our interactions with client stakeholders
• You'll be a mentor, helping nurture talent, grow the team and provide thought leadership
• You'll work closely with the project management team, helping ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget •
• You'll help spread the message that we're masters of Sitecore
• You will have the opportunity to get exposure to other enterprise platforms we support including Episerver, Adode AEM and Hybris.
You have an educational background in engineering, mathematics or computer science.
You have extensive experience working with Sitecore XP spanning more than 3 years.
The experience you have is up-to-date, specifically with the latest version of Sitecore XP.
Bonus points if you are Sitecore certified, but not a showstopper if you can demonstrate experience across the platform.
You've led large-scale implementations of Sitecore, handling the needs of multi-national corporations
You've been involved in large ecommerce implementations
You have experience architecting complex integrations with 3rd party systems such as ERP, CRM, DAM and PIM
You're capable of establishing cloud environments for our clients on AWS or Azure
You have a good understanding of DevOps practices and are conversant with solutions such as TeamCity, Jenkins and Octopus Deploy You understand data comes in all shapes and sizes and are as familiar with RDBMS as you are with NoSQL You understand the QA process and have experience working with remote QA teams You're comfortable with HTML5 and CSS3 but know when to leave it to the front-end ninjas You have experience with Agile methodologies
No jobs found
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.