Our client, a leading services provider, is rapidly growing their technology team and is looking to hire a Tech Lead to drive Scrum teams of 7-10 people, work with Designers, QA and Product Managers to bring new applications to life and improve on existing products. This role begins on-site in NYC as soon as possible.
What you'll be doing:
- Oversee a team of Product Designers, Engineers and Developers among others focused on all things related to the product team, technical issues engineering tasks and more.
- Shape how the team builds products, dive into research and fact finding to drive decisions based on needs.
- Lead the team's development offering for all internal facing product development
- Bring design systems to life by building prototypes and digital style guides.
- Work with internal stakeholders and products users, advising them on the product's technical uses..
- Collaborate with visual and UX designers, content writers, account managers, other developers, and clients on technical projects.
What you offer:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related IT study.
- Experience leading technical projects and teams for enterprise level clients.
- The flexibility to code and lead.
- Strong experience with modern front-end workflow processes and tools.
- Git mastery.
- Familiarity working in a Scrum environment.
- Experience with Azure API management and data storage, Oracle products, and front end apps for mobile.
- Familiarity with application level programming such as Java, PHP or ASP.NET but does not need to have hands on experience here.
- An excellent understanding of the web development process including requirements gathering, application design, and quality assurance.
- Great written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present and communicate technical subjects to a non-technical audience.
- Experience working with ECMS’s such as AEM and/or Drupal a huge plus.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.