One of our major Financial Services Clients is looking for an Associate Digital Marketing Manager to join their team. The associate digital marketing manager contractor position will manage the end-to-end creative development and execution of digital wallets marketing campaigns. The position will require strong creative development experience with a focus on digital channels. The candidate will partner with various cross functional teams to ensure successful implementation of marketing campaigns -from strategy to launch. This will include crafting briefs, interfacing with external agency and internal executions teams, anticipating needs for the multiple teams, owning project planning and determining timelines for the various programs, securing required buy-in from various stakeholders including legal and compliance, measuring and reporting campaign performance and advancing a test & learn agenda. We are looking for a strong executor and problem solver who can be both resourceful and creative.
• 3-5 years relevant work experience in tech marketing, payments industry, brand management, strategy consulting, or digital creative agency is a plus.
• Familiarity with agile principles and practices which encourage quick-to-launch, iterative development and predictable delivery.
• Familiarity with the digital wallets’ ecosystem (products, competitors, trends, etc.)
• Successfully manage Omni-channel marketing programs through the entire project lifecycle, and launch digital marketing campaigns.
• Write creative briefs and translate customer targeting strategies into executional business requirement documents, and /or agile user’s stories.
• Conduct QA and ensure execution operational excellence. Adhere fully with corporate policies, legal and regulatory requirements, and departmental procedures to ensure compliance.
• Secure cross-functional alignment, internally and externally including product, branding, legal, digital channel managers, creative agencies, and other key stakeholders to deliver world-class marketing communications.
• Drive internal communication around program strategy, milestones and analytics.
• Your strong organizational and planning skills will come into play by building and managing project schedules, scopes, and timelines.
• Analyze campaign results in order to extract learnings and patters with the objective of improving future campaigns; prepare and present performance reports.
• Direct experience working with creative agencies and digital product teams to develop and launch marketing programs. Proven ability to develop creatives and content for digital channels such as websites, emails, and banners. Track record of writing creative briefs and business requirement documents.
• Strong analytical skills, comfortable with customer segmentation and channel selection. Ability to use data and critical thinking to ask the right questions, proactively seek out solutions, and make educated decisions.
• Experience with various data analytics software tools (such as Adobe Analytics, App Annie, Sprinklr, etc.) and performance reporting. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, to conduct data analysis and build complex project mgmt. matrices to effectively manage multiple projects with changing priorities, overlapping deliverables and tight deadlines.
• Ability to partner effectively on cross-functional initiatives and to influence project teams and stakeholders without direct authority.
• Self-starter with the ability to quickly learn, develop and understand processes. Strong sense of focus and excellent attention to detail while working in a very fast-paced, challenging environment.
• Ability to evaluate ambiguous problem sets and help teams to identify concrete next steps to address business objectives and pain points.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written). Comfortable presenting to a senior audience.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Our client, a consumer products company, is seeking a temp Associate Marketing Manager to help deliver best-in-class global franchise marketing strategies and assets that will create maximum value for the company. Working alongside the Senior Global Brand Manager and working closely with colleagues across the company, the Associate Marketing Manager will assist in ensuring that the brand has exceptional marketing support within budgets and deadlines. RESPONSIBILITIES: Assist in execution of US market 2018 brand franchise plans across owned and paid media channels including social,
Our client, a boutique creative agency, is looking for an experienced Social Media coordinator / community manager to join their growing team. You will report into a senior manager, and will be responsible for a managing the social media presence for a variety of clients. You will develop a content strategy, generate inbound traffic, and create relevant, interesting content on social media and blogs. This will also involve curating additional content, monitoring and responding to users on social media and overseeing the design of assets. This is a temp-to-perm role on-site starting ASAP in
Our client in the publishing industry is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join their team for a long term freelance assignment. The ideal candidate for this role has creative flare but is an analytic thinker. Responsibilities: Oversee the creation of promotional materials, advertisements, videos, websites, and all marketing assets related to assigned titles Create and develop all content for social posts Previous experience posting across many social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) Attend and set up Trade show events Work closely with other departments
Our client, a small, independent full-service advertising agency is searching for a Social Media professional to join their team on a temp to permanent basis. This role will start onsite in NYC ASAP! What you'll be doing: Partner with a fast-paced integrated team inclusive of creative, media and social media to develop custom content for our brands Research industry trends to help the team develop engaging content Drive innovation and grow traffic for relative social channels Coordinate the development and maintenance of content and social community management, editorial calenda
Our client, in the beauty and personal care space, is looking for a Community Manager for a temp to perm opportunity. RESPONSIBILITIES: Ensure that all content is published across every social channel Serve as the Community Manager across several brand platforms by reactively and proactively engaging with fans, followers, influencers, and consumers in a timely manner Develop compelling content ideas to drive awareness, traffic, engagement and conversion Act as a liaison between client and creative team, ensuring consistent brand voice and imagery across all platforms Pulling a
Onward Search in looking for a Brand Strategist to join one of our Pharma clients in NYC. RESPONSIBILITIES: Help shape and unify corporate brand experience across multiple touchpoints Responsible for helping an interdisciplinary team to translate insights into brand positioning and organizing principles, architectures, and foundations for expression, driving brand expressions that are distinct across the competitive landscape REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree 5+ years experience Experience with corporate brand identities Possess change agency and business partnershi
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V