One of our major Financial Services Clients is looking for an Associate Digital Marketing Manager to join their team. The associate digital marketing manager contractor position will manage the end-to-end creative development and execution of digital wallets marketing campaigns. The position will require strong creative development experience with a focus on digital channels. The candidate will partner with various cross functional teams to ensure successful implementation of marketing campaigns -from strategy to launch. This will include crafting briefs, interfacing with external agency and internal executions teams, anticipating needs for the multiple teams, owning project planning and determining timelines for the various programs, securing required buy-in from various stakeholders including legal and compliance, measuring and reporting campaign performance and advancing a test & learn agenda. We are looking for a strong executor and problem solver who can be both resourceful and creative.
• 3-5 years relevant work experience in tech marketing, payments industry, brand management, strategy consulting, or digital creative agency is a plus.
• Familiarity with agile principles and practices which encourage quick-to-launch, iterative development and predictable delivery.
• Familiarity with the digital wallets’ ecosystem (products, competitors, trends, etc.)
• Successfully manage Omni-channel marketing programs through the entire project lifecycle, and launch digital marketing campaigns.
• Write creative briefs and translate customer targeting strategies into executional business requirement documents, and /or agile user’s stories.
• Conduct QA and ensure execution operational excellence. Adhere fully with corporate policies, legal and regulatory requirements, and departmental procedures to ensure compliance.
• Secure cross-functional alignment, internally and externally including product, branding, legal, digital channel managers, creative agencies, and other key stakeholders to deliver world-class marketing communications.
• Drive internal communication around program strategy, milestones and analytics.
• Your strong organizational and planning skills will come into play by building and managing project schedules, scopes, and timelines.
• Analyze campaign results in order to extract learnings and patters with the objective of improving future campaigns; prepare and present performance reports.
• Direct experience working with creative agencies and digital product teams to develop and launch marketing programs. Proven ability to develop creatives and content for digital channels such as websites, emails, and banners. Track record of writing creative briefs and business requirement documents.
• Strong analytical skills, comfortable with customer segmentation and channel selection. Ability to use data and critical thinking to ask the right questions, proactively seek out solutions, and make educated decisions.
• Experience with various data analytics software tools (such as Adobe Analytics, App Annie, Sprinklr, etc.) and performance reporting. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, to conduct data analysis and build complex project mgmt. matrices to effectively manage multiple projects with changing priorities, overlapping deliverables and tight deadlines.
• Ability to partner effectively on cross-functional initiatives and to influence project teams and stakeholders without direct authority.
• Self-starter with the ability to quickly learn, develop and understand processes. Strong sense of focus and excellent attention to detail while working in a very fast-paced, challenging environment.
• Ability to evaluate ambiguous problem sets and help teams to identify concrete next steps to address business objectives and pain points.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written). Comfortable presenting to a senior audience.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Onward Search's client, a large music and live entertainment promoter, is in need of a freelance Digital Marketing Account Manager to join their internal Agency team on a freelance basis for a nine-month maternity leave cover. This role will begin in early October, on-site in New York City. Skills: Act as the primary point of contact for our clients in the sports space. You will provide strategic guidance and recommendations for our clients across all solutions we provide and do so with fantastic customer service. Partner with your colleagues across business development, marketing
Onward Search is seeking a Commercial Marketing Events Coordinator for one of our Financial Clients in New York City on a contractual basis. The ideal candidate for the Commercial Events team is a driven, passionate self-motivator, who encompasses the skillset of strategic thinking within the events space and who possesses the discipline and skill necessary to assist in planning best-in-class events. By utilizing a keen understanding of event logistics and strategic planning across the event lifecycle, the candidate will support the creation of best-in-class event experiences. This person w
Onward Search is seeking an Email/Digital Channel Producer for a large financial client in downtown NY. This person will help in developing, coding and broadcasting emails to intended audiences that meet documented business requirements. This is a 6+ month opportunity. Skills and Requirements: In-depth knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Journey Builder. Gathers email and landing page requirements, including content and design materials. Produces email with a high level of attention to detail, leveraging email templates and content while following specifications. Reviews
Our client, a boutique branding agency, is looking to bring on a Social media coordinator for a month-long freelance project. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can work jump in a hit the ground running. Skills: Identify and evolve a unique, brand voice and aesthetic across Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Define a cohesive social media strategy inclusive of brand-driving and sales-driving initiatives. Collect and create content for all social channels. Share action network content (articles, videos, blogpost) across multiple social platforms Monitor industry trends an
Our client, a well-known sports, and lifestyle apparel brand, is looking for an entrepreneurial spirited Digital Marketing Strategist to join their team on a freelance assignment with the objective of turning into a permanent position. This job will begin in September. Skills: Developing and implementing the digital and social brand marketing campaigns. Leading our agency partners across branding and media to realize the full potential of our brand and how it can come to life for consumers. Partnering with our internal design, brand and PR teams to develop a new and unique way
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V