One of our major Financial Services Clients is looking for an Online and Email Acquisition Marketing Manager to join their team. This role supports credits cards marketing on 2 of their websites, to new and current customers, as well as credit card acquisitions email marketing to existing customers.
Specifically, you will:
• Support the team in key functions within the end-to-end campaign management process for several credit cards, including creative development, campaign trafficking, and reporting.
• Support email acquisitions for pre and post live audits. Responsible for compiling full funnel metrics monthly for all email campaigns.
• Be responsible for managing offer, marketing, and copy changes (including SEO elements) to support our strategic goals, in addition to product-specific tests requested by the business.
• Support the team’s Marketing Managers with day-to-day tasks as needed, including taking screenshots, submitting campaign requests, and monitoring campaign performance.
• Provide support around the use of third-party capabilities, including vendor management processes, performance monitoring and on-going maintenance of the capabilities.
Candidate must have prior digital and/or email marketing experience and be able to build and maintain relationships with key internal partners, including product strategy leads, marketing operations, production support, marketing technology, third-party vendors and others. He/she must also be able to work creatively within a process-driven environment.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who learns quickly, has superior attention to detail, is process oriented, and is a strong project manager. Ability to navigate in a fluid environment is key. Should have a flexible and growth-oriented mindset, with a willingness to take on new challenges and areas of focus as they emerge. Strong knowledge of digital and email marketing capabilities, including targeting, modeling, and real-time decisions is preferred. Strong data and analytic skills a plus.
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V