Our client, a small integrated advertising agency, is looking for a Social Media Manager to join their team on a permanent role. This position begins as soon as possible.
What you'll be doing:
- Acting as the Social Media lead for the agency, run the full range of client social media profiles, calendars and presence
- Lead the overarching Social Media strategy in partnership with the Account, Strategy and Creative teams
- Research and synthesize industry data into strong social strategy recommendations and briefs
- Develop KPI's to track and measure campaign performance
- Stay up to date on social media best practices, ensuring that the agency's creative work is pushing clients' forward
- Continuously look for opportunities to optimize existing paid and organic social campaigns
- Report monthly on the campaign ROI performance, tracking measuring and analyzing all work
- Keep an eye on your clients' competitors and report back to the team with any pertinent information that can keep your clients' work in the lead
- Provide community management as needed, monitoring and engaging with social media discussions about clients, competition and the industry as a whole
- Lead the creation of and implementation of content calendars
- Continuously look to identify cultural trends, memes, news stories, etc. and leverage as needed in campaigns to keep clients relevant
- Manage the agency's social media presence in addition to your client work
- 3-6 years of social media management experience in an agency or in-house setting
- Proficient in social media best practices across networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and more
- Expertise with the leading social media software
- Have a solid understanding of analytics and third party metric platforms (e.g. Google Analytics) and how to pull insights and develop reports
- Expertise with Facebook's ad platform (i.e. you know how to create paid social campaigns, measure and optimize)
- Maintain a personal presence in social media, demonstrating your interest and understanding of the space
- Understanding of content marketing and SEO
- Ability to manage multiple streams of work across different brands concurrently
- Bonus if you bring social design and/or creative writing ability
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.