Email Channel Specialist
Freelance | Job ID #72382 | $48 - $51 hourly | Posted 4 weeks ago
Onward Search needs an Email Channel Specialist for one of our clients in the insurance industry. This is company is listed on Forbes Fortune 100 list and is one of the largest insurance companies globally.
You’ll join the Digital Marketing & Campaign Planning team to support with the execution of all marketing email campaigns, management and execution of testing agenda and regular reporting on campaign performance and recommendations for future strategy.
To learn more about this Email Channel Specialist opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
As a Email Channel Specialist you’ll:
- Lead deployment of multiple email campaigns
- Ability to design and implement campaign workflow orchestration, email delivery, and implement customization in workflow activities based on requirements.
- Troubleshoot any errors that occur with the campaign or with any of the technical workflows within Adobe Campaign
- Self-starter, comfortable with navigating ambiguity, and passionate about driving change
- Exceptional planning and project management skills
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and operate with a sense of urgency
- Email design best practices across desktop, mobile, and tablet and for ADA compliance
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Excited to work in an organization with a flat leadership structure to empower specialized expertise
- System/process oriented, problem solver, ability to manage multiple initiatives and balance the need to work strategically and hands-on
Skills & Experience needed:
- 2 - 5 years of relevant experience in email + digital marketing
- Demonstrated familiarity with campaign management tools and/or ESP a must. (Experience with Adobe Campaign Classic a strong plus)
- Strong HTML/CSS knowledge
- Experience with Tableau a plus
- Required experience with SFTP file transfers
- Experience with Everest (Validity) a plus
- Provide QA for email design, templates, outbound email campaigns for flawless execution
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, and Word a must.
- Proven ability to analyze data and report on results
- Knowledge of email industry best practices: CAN-SPAM compliance, segmentation, performance metrics, etc.
To learn more about this Marketing Professional opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $250!
Know somebody hiring? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, gaming, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
Pay: $48 - $51 hourly
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search