Our Client, a leader in the travel industry, is looking for an Email Marketing Manager. This job is a hybrid work environment located near Queens, NY, and starts ASAP.
What you'll be doing:
- Own, develop, plan and execute all external marketing, lifecycle, operational and transactional emails which can include email coding, secure stakeholder approval, and troubleshooting.
- Secure internal stakeholders and external partners are bought in for the success of email marketing campaigns.
- Monitor email list and address any issues.
- Analyze the effectiveness of the email campaign and provide updates and recommendations to leadership.
- Lead the development and execution of new campaigns/projects which includes highly personalized scalable and triggered programs.
- Stay up to date on email delivery best practices.
- Use 3rd part technologies for personalization, optimization, and advanced testing.
- Other tasks may apply.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- 3-5 years of email marketing experience.
- Demonstrated management experience.
- Experience with email marketing and push notification metrics.
- Experience creative adaptive, responsive, and fluid emails.
- Understand and continue to learn about channel best practices and technologies.
- Knowledge of email HTML and CSS.
- Highly collaborative and can drive results.
- Incredibly organized and can handle multiple complex projects.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Knowledge of working with an email service provider (nice to have).
- CRM and Personalization experience (nice to have).
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB