As a critical thinker, you have a finely-honed skill set in digital business strategy and are comfortable operating in two worlds: understanding and visualizing the Big Picture while navigating and paying strict attention to detail, optimizing successful business results.
This position requires savvy management and prioritizing multiple priorities, superior communication and presentation skills and the desire to lead, develop and launch myriad digital programs.
You are a self-starter and inspire with fresh ideas and deliver solid digital strategies and innovative approaches. You have a high level of purpose and will only deliver excellence in the quality of collaboration and work deliverables.
- You will as the in-house channel marketing expert, with the deepest experience as a digital expert for all needs related to website, email, social media and mobile
- You possess deep subject matter expertise developing, launching, and optimizing digital / omnichannel programs, and are adept at the incumbent measurements of these programs
- Analyze and report on key marketing channel health metrics to contribute to continuous improvement
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative analysis to draw insights for continuous optimizations on campaigns, communications, and consumer segmentation and education
- You are skilled at managing complex internal and external partner relationships as well as managing creative, media and digital campaign management partners
- You have superior business acumen and strong strategic and analytical skills, which couple with excellent skills relative to risk tolerance to innovate new ways of digital communication
- Your expertise in successfully developing tactics inclusive of agency briefs, Promotional/Regulatory review process management and deployment is significant, and you move easily through these processes
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Pharmaceutical Science or a related field is required; a graduate degree preferred
- 10 – 16 years of overall related experience is required with a minimum 7 years of business experience.
- Candidates with 5-10 years’ experience in building and managing digital marketing programs, either in- house or at a digital agency are preferred
- Healthcare and/or Biopharmaceutical experience is preferred with an understanding of HCP and patient promotion
- Excellent budget management skills of programs is required
- Practical knowledge of pharmaceutical marketing that includes FDA regulatory and legal environment and HCC regulations is required
- Successful and progressive experience in healthcare Sales, Marketing, Managed Care Account Management or related fields is preferred
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB