Senior Associate, Paid Social
New York City, New York
Permanent | Job ID #69585 | $90,000 - $102,000 yearly | Posted 3 months ago
Onward Search needs a full-time, direct hire Senior Associate, Paid Social for a growing consumer services technology company. It's an opportunity to grow into a paid leader in D2C growth and build one of the biggest consumer tech brands in the world!
You’ll join the Paid Social team and manage paid social campaigns, while also partnering with cross-functional teams across creative, growth, brand, data, and CRM.
As a Senior Associate, Paid Social you’ll:
- Plan, design, and execute paid social (Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn) campaigns from execution to completion
- Manage all campaign trafficking, quality control, campaign launch, reporting, and analysis
- Optimize campaign performance towards activation, retention, and reactivation goals
- Create, implement and analyze A/B split tests across all paid social channels; analyze & report on campaign KPIs to key stakeholders
- Develop relationships with key paid social partners to nurture performance growth
Skills & Experience Needed:
- 3-5 years of experience directly managing paid social campaigns on the client-side or at a performance marketing agency
- Familiar with fast-paced, demanding and analytical startup environments
- Knowledge of Facebook bidding, targeting, optimization, as well as web & app tracking setup and troubleshooting
- Experience working with performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV) and platform reporting
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills, able to use data to optimize day-to-day performance
- Experience working with FMP’s such as Smartly, Kenshoo, 4C, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record and/or proven relevant experience in a performance marketing or highly commercial role
What’s in the Senior Associate, Paid Social benefits packages:
- FSA & HSA
- pre-tax commuter benefits + home office stipend
- gym reimbursement
- generous parental leave + discounts on backup childcare
- generous PTO policy
- tuition reimbursement discounts
To learn more about this Senior Associate, Paid Social opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
At Onward Search, our job is to find your dream job.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands.
More than recruiters, we are true partners who continue to check in, talent advocates who make sure your needs are met, and trusted advisors who measure our success by yours.
Uncover more career-changing creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
Pay: $90,000 - $102,000 yearly
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search