Our Client, a leader in the travel industry, is looking for a Loyalty Manager with Airline Partnership experience. This job is a hybrid work environment and starts ASAP. OnwardSearch is seeking individuals with the following skills and experience to fill the role, but always seek a mix of passion and experience,
What you'll be doing:
- Oversees the loyalty airline partnerships team responsible for developing, executing and maintaining the program’s relationships with companies global airline partners.
- Works in partnership with the loyalty team to identify new strategic partnership opportunities in support of broader commercial strategy goals providing an extension of the loyalty program experience for both points earn / redemption and benefits reciprocity across the partner airlines networks.
- Coordinates the partner marketing strategies specific to the loyalty program airline partnership with the broader marketing communications teams.
- Works in partnership with accounting to oversee financial flows between company and the partner airlines for benefits and points compensation along with developing forecasting, reporting and other analytics.
- Is a thought leader in suggesting and evaluating new ways to engender customer loyalty and leads roll-out of any new initiatives
- Maintains domain expertise of the loyalty and airline partnerships space and rigorously benchmarks loyalty program versus competitors.
- Continuously evaluates the structure and features of partner agreements and implements any necessary changes based on rigorous quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Ensures the team conducts robust financial modeling, forecasting and analytics to support both existing partnership success and new business development in coordination of the broader strategic loyalty program vision.
- Other tasks may apply.
- 5 years of customer loyalty, partnerships marketing or airline commercial experience (alliances, marketing, network, revenue management, etc),
- 1 year experience leading or manage a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience structuring complex analyses and making strategic recommendations and translating complex concepts into simplified and understandable examples.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and handle multiple projects at once.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong proficiency in using Microsoft Suite.
- Strong understanding of marketing and has knowledge of airline industry and loyalty programs.
Sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB