Our client, a media planning and buying agency, is looking for a freelance Paid Social Campaign Manager. This is a fully remote role, however must be worked on EST hours. You must have your computer for this position.
- Work closely with the local newsrooms to build and manage successful paid social campaigns focused on registrations, newsletter sign-ups, site, digital subscriptions, and new audience acquisition.
- Set up, optimize and manage social ad/boost campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and LinkedIn.
- Manage monthly ad spending, making incremental adjustments to maximize results.
- Identify the right content and audience segments to build effective organic and paid campaigns.
- Build effective calls to action that drive registrations, newsletter sign-ups and site/insider subscriptions, and podcast promotion.
- Conduct variance testing to discover the most performant approaches and adjust strategy to reflect those results.
- Write and distribute clear and timely campaign reports.
- Analyze metrics to make data-driven decisions and to suggest an ongoing strategic improvement.
- Other tasks may apply.
- Experience using retargeting campaigns on Facebook.
- Experience managing large ad spends ($50K) per month.
- 2-3 years of experience managing social media platform engagement.
- You can concept, develop, and present ideas to clients in a polished manner.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Extremely strong writing and communication skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet research.
- You are self-motivated, creative, confident and have a strong work ethic.
- You must have your own computer for this position.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB