Downtown Manhattan agency is looking for an Art Director with Motion Graphics skills with 2 or more years experience, for a Temp to Permanent position, starting immediately. Ideally, you will have a laptop to start, and have a background working in After Effects and Illustrator. You will be conceptualizing for consumer-focused work, on multiple accounts ranging from beauty, entertainment, etc.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- 2+ years of experience as an Art Director within a creative agency environment.
- Illustration and Motion Graphics experience.
- Conceptual skills.
- Experience working with After Effects and Illustrator
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and extremely detail-oriented.
- Portfolio showcasing design and motion graphics abilities.
- Can start new positions immediately, and interested in going fulltime for the right opportunity.
- Punctual and capable of working within tight deadlines.
- Degree in Advertising, Graphic Design, or related.
Apply now to learn more today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB