Onward Search is looking for a Freelance Digital Production Designer for one of our luxury retail clients. The designer must have luxury retail brand experience. You will support digital art directors on various marketing initiatives with a focus on digital campaigns, including emails, banner advertising, social media content creation, .com, and more. This is a 3-6 month freelance assignment, onsite in NYC.
- Provide support for digital marketing needs
- Brainstorm with other team members, including Designers, Copywriters, Art Directors, and Creative Directors.
- Support larger digital team on general design needs, which may include website updates, email, banners, and social media assets.
- Participate in internal meetings.
- Interact with external vendors where needed.
- Communicate with all teams and project managers during various stages of project development.
- Work within schedules and budgets.
- Manage own workflow from concept to execution.
- BFA in Graphic Design or related field
- 4-10+ years of professional experience, relevant experience in luxury, fashion, retail brands
Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite:
- Photo Art Direction/Styling experience a plus
- Digital branding/design and social content experience
- Experience designing digital assets, including emails and banners
- Experience with AEM (Preferred but not required)
- Create and maintain digital resources and guidelines to ensure quality and consistency.
- Collaborate with the creative department to ensure the best cropping and positioning of digital elements and to use resource files, guidelines, specifications, and templates whenever possible for creating assets.
- Understanding and experience working across various digital marketing channels
- Knowledge of UX/UI
- Collaborative, creative and resourceful team player
- Experience with web analytics tools as Omniture & Google Analytics (Preferred but not required)
Interested in this opportunity? Apply now with your resume, including your portfolio link!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB