Our client, a creative agency focused on direct-to-consumer media, is looking for an Executive Producer to join their team. This position is currently remote but would prefer someone to be local to NYC. This is a permanent position and would start ASAP.
- 8+ years of related experience in production, specifically live studio production.
- Previous experience managing and leading a team.
- Experience in data/KPI usage.
- Ability to document, establish, and communicate best practices of process and product delivery.
- Experience manager both the Bidding Process and Wrap Procedures.
- Proven experience building creative workflows in the areas of design, photography, video production, web development, event design, and more.
- Skilled, creative, and confident. presenter and negotiator.
- Comfortable working with high-profile clients such as companies, artists, and influencers.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB