Our client, a leading creative and media agency, is looking to hire a Head of Production for their in-house content studio. This role is 50% management and operations, and 50% new business focused. The team is looking to take the content studio to a new level, and your job will be to cultivate that with great talent and amazing client partners.
- You are a creative production leader, experienced in mentoring your team, developing talent and fostering industry-leading work
- The ability to leverage your network and expertise to attract new business for the studio, as well as, attract talent to the team
- Drive your team's production product, leading the relationship with the agency and direct to client business
- Deliver best-in-class production work across TV/Video and Photography
- You are on top of the advances in creative and media disruption and look to deliver across new mediums
- Experienced with production of integrated creative and use your knowledge to continuously push for better work pre, during and in post-production
- You bring an entrepreneurial mindset to the role, looking to create great new relationships with clients to deliver content and make awesome work
- You are a closer that is able to continuously look to drive new revenue for the studio upwards of $2MM/year
- You can come in with a rolodex of contacts to jump-start your success at the company
- You have experience managing a team of studio productions professionals
- You have experience handling studio operations including staffing, budgeting/SOW with clients, team management, revenue management, etc.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB