AEM Architect needed for an ongoing contract with a local digital design agency with national reach in NYC.
This person will be working as part of the team for collaboration, and will be expected to handle all executional work autonomously.
This consultant will develop innovative AEM-based marketing applications.
In this role, you will collaborate with our UX, Design, and Engineering teams to architect from scratch cloud-based content management solutions based on the latest Adobe best practices.
- Help to establish overarching content management goals and objectives for the client
- Install, configure, and deploy Adobe Experience Manager as a Cloud Service
- Establish local development setup and best practices for a team of Engineers
- Architect and design the content model that will be used to create web desktop and mobile experiences on Adobe Experience Manager for Cloud
- Customize AEM Core components as needed for client projects
- Architect custom AEM components and templates as needed while working closely with UX, Design, Content Strategists, and other developers
- Integrate AEM with Adobe Target and set up initial personalization scenarios
- Experience in architecting at least 2 large implementations of Adobe Experience Manager. (6.0 and later required; AEM Cloud experience a big plus)
- Experience in designing content lifecycle using Adobe and Adobe Marketing tools
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Web Content Management and 10 years of IT experience
- Experience with Adobe Cloud Manager
- Strong JEE and front-end technology experience in React, Vue, JQuery, SASS, CSS
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB