Netsuite System Administrator
Freelance | Job ID #69401 | Posted Last Month
Onward Search needs a System Adminstrator for a trending streaming client of ours. This is a growing company that you will want to be a part of.
You’ll join the System Admin team to cover a parental leave.
This is a 6 month to 1 year opportunity in duration.
To learn more about this Netsuite System Administrator opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
As a System Administrator you’ll:
- Perform operational tasks within NetSuite (including user access, system and integration troubleshooting, SOX controls)
- Perform operational tasks within Blackline (including user access, reconciliation issue troubleshooting, and upgrade support)
- Track and report on operational KPIs to management
- Find ways to streamline and automate basic operational tasks
Skills & Experience needed:
- You are experienced with navigating and administering NetSuite
- You are familiar with Blackline, and ideally have performed administration
- You are detail oriented, and care about operational excellence
- You are able to follow (and improve) operational processes without heavy management oversight
To learn more about this Netsuite System Admin opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search