As a Senior Technical Program Manager, you will be responsible for the management of the process and workflow across multiple projects - including business case creation, project planning, and schedule development, facilitating meetings and reviews, communicating status to senior leaders, and ensuring that all projects remain on track.
Most Days You:
- Communicate program status, goals, direction, and changes to leadership, driving conversation and gaining alignment on decisions
- Track and adjust key program milestones as needed, driving all paths within the program forward.
- Ensure all responsible parties are aware of dependencies and next steps, and that all affected parties are consulted,
- Document all decisions and impacts of these, making clear dependencies and integration points needed, ensuring that all needs and uses are known.
- Maximize team efficiency and quality through innovative solutions and creative application of resources
- 8+ years relevant experience, with 5+ years of agency experience highly preferred
- Competence in leading and managing complex software or technical programs
- Knowledge of digital advertising and platforms
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or another related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to identify, manage, and help mitigate project issues and risks
- Experience with content management systems
- Excellent project management skills, highly organized and ability to multitask effectively
The Ideal Match:
- Experience with ad platforms working on DCO campaigns
- Experience with software development and CMS systems a plus
- An attitude that is proactive, analytical, and organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of marketing
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and deadlines
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB