Freelance | Job ID #69682 | Posted Earlier this month
Our client, a leader in the insurance industry, is looking for a freelance UI Designer to join their team. This position is through the end of the year and looks to start ASAP. This is a remote opportunity, but must work CST or EST hours.
What you will be doing:
- Will be focusing on design work for the main, consumer facing website.
- In charge of day-to-day design production in content management system, Adobe Experience Manager or similar system.
- Create pixel-perfect designs, UI elements, layouts using current components to maintain the brand consistency for desktop, mobile, and other digital platforms.
- Create wireframes and prototypes to help illustrate solutions.
- Provide explanations for decision relating to designs, and how your choices influenced outcomes.
- Review web pages built by web publishers to make sure the design matches specifications.
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams including research insights, product, SEO, writers, engineers and business stakeholders to deliver digital products.
- Other tasks may apply.
- 2+ years of UI design experience in desktop and mobile.
- Strong proficiency with design tools such as Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Familiarity with accessibility standards such as WCAG and ADA.
- Experience of working on agile environment.
- Experience applying/working within design systems.
- Great collaboration and relationship skills.
- Strong communicator that is able to articulate concepts and designs to a variety of stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and organized with design deliverables.
- Experience working with Adobe Experience Manager or other CMS systems.
To learn more about this UI/UX Designer opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.