Responsible for all stages of UX design and must think strategically while executing with great attention to detail. Must have the ability to successfully collaborate with other designers, product managers, and tech engineers to develop innovative, user- friendly, products as well as provide solutions for critical areas within the user flow. Must have a solid understanding of user-centered design principles, absolute comfort working with HTML and CSS, excellent visual design skills, great technical know-how, and proven expertise in designing for the Web/Digital experiences. Help define the user model(s) and user interface for new and existing products and features. Develop high-level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas. Gauge the usability of new and existing products, and making constructive suggestions for change. Concept and develop new and engaging experiences for the user base.
You’ve got a knack for solving knotty problems through crude prototypes, the poise and grit to socialize your solutions with top product partners, a passion for the consumer payments space, and the desire to see through our customers' eyes. These traits will define your success as a UX Lead, and we can’t wait to welcome you to the team if you:
- Thrive in collaborative, team-oriented, cross-functional environments
- Have a passion for creating simple, beautiful solutions to complex problems.
- Are skillful at applying different design tools in creating user flows, storyboards, and prototypes to explore concepts and tell the story behind the design
- Have a growth mindset, value inclusion, and be able to bring your real self to work.
- Have designed for both mobile and web
- Receptive to feedback and able to rapidly iterate, concept, and prototype solutions
- Can take designs from early concept to detailed delivery
What you'll do:
- Lead and/or participate in design-driven programs through the discovery to build phases in collaboration with Product and Engineering
- Map end to end customer experiences for payment products exposing the many non-digital moments which makes up the true customer experience
- Develop web/mobile user experiences based on data and user research which you’ll take into production
- Work with engineers to ensure accurate creation and deployment of your work is executed
- Participate in user research by collaborating with researchers in hypothesis development as well as the practical creation of artifacts needed for both exploratory and evaluative approaches.
- Keep up-to-date with trends, techniques, and software
- 7+ years of experience designing end-to-end customer experiences solutions and delivering them to market
- A portfolio that demonstrates your design-thinking approach and delivery of user-centered product solutions
- Experience in supporting user researchers with the artifacts needed for studies that contribute to your work
- Effective communication of design rationale and ability to defend your solutions
- Awareness and practical understanding of current technologies, platforms, and design trends
- Understanding of how design translates to code; skilled at partnering with scrum teams to realize the design vision
- Experience developing solutions based on existing design systems or component libraries, and contributing to them
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB