Our client, an entertainment studio, is seeking a Product Designer to join its cross-functional and design-led team.
You will help define product strategy and direction while setting the bar for design standards and own the entire customer journey. You will not only drive the vision of the product but carry that vision through execution to launch.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop sketches, wireframes, and prototypes to validate concepts and hypotheses with your end-users.
- Work cross-functionally with product and engineering to deliver high-quality product experiences.
- Provide specs, interactive prototypes, and design requirements to developers.
- Communicate and present your work, aligning stakeholders, explaining your creative process, and how your final design aligns with the product goals.
- Maintain and contribute to a scalable design system.
- Work closely with the marketing team when needed to support design initiatives.
- Work with Product, Development, and QA to refine requirements, develop user stories and actively participate in Agile methodology.
- Be autonomous and take full ownership of your work on every last detail, every step of the way
- 3-5 years of experience working on consumer-facing products with a portfolio showcasing it and case studies that demonstrate a user-centered approach to product design.
- Strong understanding of UX best practices.
- Can own your design decisions while being open to and giving constructive criticism
- Strong visual design sense, clean command over interaction design, typography, and usability.
- Experience working in a cross-functional team, including collaborating, iterating, and testing with Product and Engineering
- Experience contributing to product direction based on business and customer goals
- Strong storyteller and communicator who can translate ideas into concepts that are easy to understand by a variety of audience creating alignment across a fast-moving company
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB