Our client, a leading player in the luxury good space, is looking for a UX Designer to join their newly formed Digital Design department. This is an ongoing contract position that may be considered for permanent hire in the future. Candidates must be local to the NYC area as the team plans to return on-site when it is safe to do so.
What you'll be doing:
- Partner with research teams to uncover user needs and provide a strategic roadmap for feature enhancement.
- Design wireframes and design prototypes around user insights.
- Stay up to date with cutting-edge UX practices, implementing creative ways to solve problems and achieve goals.
- Work with teams to conduct concept and usability testing to iterate on designs.
- Partner with UI and Design teams to implement designs that attract and impress our users.
- Work with developers to execute design ideas and prototypes.
- Operate as part of a collaborative team.
- Present and provide a rationale for your design choices to various stakeholders.
- Other tasks may apply.
- 3+ years of UX or Product Design experience.
- SaaS Experience across applications, data, and analysis products is strongly preferred.
- Experience leading the design execution of a project/feature from concept through end-user testing.
- Experience in the full product lifecycle from user testing, validation, prototyping, and driving design workshops.
- Expertise with Sketch and various prototyping tools such as Axure, UXPin, etc.
- Experience working in an Agile and Scrum environment.
- Significant experience with design systems, information architectures and modular architecture.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB