Our client, a leading player in the luxury good space, is looking for a UX Strategist / Researcher to join their newly formed Digital Design department. This is an ongoing contract position that may be considered for permanent hire in the future. Candidates must be local to the NYC area as the team plans to return on-site when it is safe to do so.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with the design team to determine project objectives, plan out the research roadmap and the tools that will be used to execute user research.
- Obtain important insights about users through different methods of research including things like ethnographic observation, diaries, usability studies, interviews, surveys, or even something you create yourself.
- Take research findings and translate them into usable insights and actionable design tools including things like personas, design principles, requirements, etc.
- Take the quantitative data and integrate it into qual research findings.
- Share your research insights with a team including designers, product managers, engineers, and the executive team to inform all product and business decisions.
- Other tasks may apply.
- Professional experience conducting live and remote usability studies and interviews.
- Expert at uncovering the factors that influence behavior in the product spaces.
- Incredibly curious, great at asking questions, and passionate about learning.
- Very strong at expressing your insights through different mediums (storytelling, writing, hands-on workshops).
- Familiarity with the product and design process (mobile & desktop)
- Must have a portfolio of previous case studies to share.
- Bonus: Proficient in Figma design software to create wireframes for further discussion with designers.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB