Global Digital Agency is looking to hire an IA/UX Designer to start as soon as possible to work on a retail/ecommerce account. Ideally, you will have an agency background and comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment, where autonomy is key. Experience working on intranet sites, websites, mobile/tablet and ecommerce is desired.
- 5+ years experience as an Information Architect or UX professional, with some experience acting as an advisor to key stakeholders
- Background working on ecommerce or retail brands
- Effective communicator
- Background holding kick-off meetings, creating templates, attending breakout sessions in conjunction with product teams, advising on UX best practices
- Participate in content strategy and UX sprints
- Wireframes, prototypes, personas, sitemaps, user flows, site maps
- Strong understanding of usability and related concerns for accessibility
- Comfortable presenting work
- Available to work onsite in NYC
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.