Our client is looking for an experienced UX designer to join their growing team. While translating design concepts into effective, useful information architectures, you’ll create solutions that address user, brand and business requirements. This will involve working closely with design team to establish project scope, building wireframes and incorporate existing UX models, and utilizing prototypes to test designs.
- An understanding of UX design across mobile and desktop platforms
- Experience with UX design, especially building and editing wireframes
- Presentation skills and exceptional communication skills
- Comfort with prototype software
- 5+ years of experience in UX design at an agency or web design shop
- Up-to-date resume and portfolio
- Experience designing across multiple platforms
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB