Onward Search is currently seeking an UX Design professional who can demonstrate an ability to design simple, engaging and meaningful interfaces within a complex ecosystem across any device. You have an understanding of design principles and trends, and have a passion for learning and growing in the design field. Our client, a premiere eCommerce brand is currently seeking this individual for a 6 month contract with potential to extend working out of New York City. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more!
Day to Day Overview:
- Partner with researchers, strategists, product managers, engineers, designers, and other professionals from across the country (and the world) to define and build products that will create a positive user experience on our website.
- Deliver wireframes, visual design, prototypes and final specs as needed
- Collaborate with designers across lines of businesses on projects that cross team borders
- Present your work in weekly design reviews and make your voice heard
- Support product leads and articulate design decisions to product stakeholders and leadership
- Balance opinion and intuition with data and analysis
- Be the voice of the user
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.