Our client, a social media content company, is on the hunt for a Content Creator/News Associate Producer to join their team. We are looking for a candidate with the following skill set and experience to join the team!
- Pitch, produce and edit curated news content - building and shaping stories from publicly available on social
- Working with newsrooms and journalists to help them develop best-in-class mobile storytelling.
- Produce and edit curated news content
- Report and fact-check major news events
- Pitch and source big and bold story ideas that feel native to a social media platform
- Write news copy for filters for the social media platform
- Assist producers in their stories
- 2-4 years of professional experience in journalism and news production
- Proven experience as a collaborator who works well under breaking news pressure
- Demonstrated ability to write and produce under tight deadlines
- Experience using After Effects encouraged
- Background in TV production is strongly preferred
Does this sound like your skillset and experience? Apply with your resume and portfolio today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.