Our client is looking for a Technical Support Specialist for a one month onsite contract assignment at their Jersey City, NJ location.
· PC/MAC environment, Windows XP, Windows 7,
· Provide initial level 1 support for Desktop, laptops, printers, peripherals and other computer related devices
· Deploy, maintain, support and upgrade desktop PCs, hardware, software, operating systems and distributed printers
· Hands on support for the Desktop/LAN environment, strong knowledge of networking tools preferred, TCP IP, IP, DHCP, LAN, WAN
· Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking, and follow up of all incidents
· Troubleshoot and resolve system hardware and software problems
· Participate in moves, adds and changes, software and hardware deployments
· Participate in monitoring and maintenance of system key process improvements
· Creation/maintenance of USER Accounts
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field preferred
· 2-4 years of Helpdesk or Desk side support in a fast paced corporate environment
Apply today to learn more about this job role! In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Our client is NOT accepting C2C candidates at this time.Apply
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V