Our client, a video game company, is seeking a NOC Technician to join the team. We're seeking candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
You will work on the IT team and be responsible to:
- First responder, triage agent, or escalation point from the NOC to external teams.
- Self-organize with the team around live incidents.
- Execute technical runbooks in a fast-paced environment.
- Multitask rapidly to address issues affecting our players and services.
- Work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- 1 years of NOC Technician or equivalent role (Analyst, Live Operations, etc)
- Familiarity with the core concepts of operating systems, networking, and software life cycles
- Enthusiasm around operations and technology
- Highly driven and self-motivated
- Scripting/programming proficiency is highly desired
- Experience working on deployments in a live environment is a plus
- Multiple language proficiency is a plus, especially Mandarin
- Certified in Linux+ and Network+, or equivalents
- Experience with the following: Monitoring solutions eg: NewRelic, Nagios, Elastic Search, Grafana
- Event management tools eg: BigPanda, Moogsoft
- ITIL-based Ticketing systems eg: ServiceNow, JIRA
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB