Onward Search is hiring a Graphic Designer/Production Artist on a contract basis for a national client with offices just south of Charlotte.
- W2 contract, 6-months with potential to extend and/or convert to a full time employee
- Remote during COVID
We are seeking a Graphic Designer to work in-house creating engaging, impactful designs that are strategic and assist in advancing our client's marketing goals. Experience working on corporate designs is key. This role will be responsible for concepts into designs and production for everything from print collateral to advertising, event materials, corporate presentations, digital content and more. The ideal candidate has corporate design experience, is creative, passionate about design, has a sharp eye for detail and values strategic thinking.
- Under the supervision of the Creative Services Manager, develop visuals for print and digital channels
- Work collaboratively with clients and colleagues
- Responsible for all aspects of assigned projects, including concept development, layout, mock ups, photo retouching and preparing files for print; brochures, flyers, and wall graphics
- Adhere to all brand guidelines
- Prepare rough drafts to present to appropriate internal stakeholders, obtain feedback, and adjust to gain full approval
- Keep up-to-date on design trends, visual styles, art and technological advances
Education and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related on-the job skills
- Ability to apply creative thinking and sound reasoning, and to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Strong detail orientation and project management skills
- Strong visual style and thorough understanding of how typography, layout, color, images and interactivity impact design
- Individual contributor that is fully proficient in applying established standards
- Works with vendors
- Works independently; may instruct or coach other professionals
- Can multi-task; managing multiple projects and complex workflows simultaneously
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe InDesign* and Microsoft Office
- Collaborative, upbeat work ethic where you can take ownership and have fun
Years of Experience:
5-7 years minimum in agency or corporate design experience
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB