Onward Search is seeking a Technical Process Specialist to join the team of our global e-commerce for a world-known client. This is a 6-month contract assignment that could be extended for the right candidate.
In this position you will play a key role in ensuring the quality of digital print assets prior to production, as well as supporting internal teams in researching, resolving, and improving processes for file ingestion and printing/manufacturing.
This is a remote role though candidates should live in the North Charleston, SC area as this client may adjust to a hybrid or on-site work arrangement.
- Support Customer Service by researching, driving solutions, and providing technical answers or solutions in non-technical terms to customer inquiries
- Perform a visual inspection of printed books and technical review of files, identify the root cause of errors, and recognize trends and areas for improvement to the file ingestion experience
- Manage file review teams, provide training, coaching and conduct performance audits
- Innovate and drives improvement to the customer experience
- Build effective relationships with other departments and divisions of the company
- Work in an ambiguous environment and communicate with team members and leadership on a consistent basis
- Consistently deliver results on improvement projects
- Gain SME in technical areas owned by the team and maintain resources and documentation for all areas of responsibility
- Maintain, deliver and evaluate metrics to facilitate product and process improvements
- Own and prioritize daily work allocation based on business needs to meet SL and communicate risks proactively
- Meet business metrics and contact goals - SLA, AHT, accuracy (quality)
- 1-2 years of experience in technical process management and/or digital asset management of digital print assets for file ingestion and printing/manufacturing
- Ability to look at digital and printed files, research and determine what needs to happen to correct those files, identify the root cause or errors, and implement process improvements
- Experience working with files from several different departments such as enterprise and independent business
- Experience maintaining resources and documentation
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud is highly preferred
Onward Search is a specialized recruitment agency that helps creatives, marketers, and digital specialists like ourselves find transformative opportunities at the world’s top companies.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB