Our client, a disrupter in retail, is seeking an Onsite Search Specialist to join their digital comm team in a newly created role. This team will be taking search through the entire creative landscape, creating a world-class experience for their customer.
- Manage ongoing refinements and execution of the roadmap.
- Develop and manage the onsite Search dashboard and other metrics.
- Support execution of onsite search strategy, searchable fields, relevancy ranking strategies and business rules (biases, thesaurus, redirects, triggers, etc)
- Partner closely with internal teams to support search result templates, redirects, biasing, and general search platform support.
- Partner closely with UX teams in search results layout and optimization of content
- Research and recommend changes in data enhancements.
- Fully leverage onsite search platform capabilities to improve relevancy.
- Support development of search data strategies and approaches.
- Support integration of onsite search responsibilities with necessary areas such as UX, SEO & PPC.
- Build onsite search, keyword optimization expertise to deliver the best in class customer experiences.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in marketing and/or technology or equivalent work experience
- 2 - 4 yrs. experience in eCommerce with an emphasis in onsite search optimization
- 1+ year experience within a retailer
- Experience in SEM, SEO, and onsite search
- Proven data analysis skills with a proven detail orientation
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB