Our client, a global creator company, is seeking an Operations Lead to support with Product and Brand/Marketing initiatives. We're looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
You will report to the VP and be responsible for:
- Build and evolve creator’s NFT proposition ensuring NFT sales from our creators will be a success
- Supporting creator in the conception of their NFT’s and getting it on a marketplace to sell them ensuring these activities throughout the process will be flawless and deliverables are delivered on time.
- On a daily basis, looking to identify bottlenecks and set up processes in advance of hitting them.
- Make plans to make sure that we hit our goals that will include scaling-up resources bringing industry contacts to support this.
- Work with creators and their agents, video editors, designers, business developers, marketers to make sure their audiences will have the best experience ever.
- 5-7 years in Content Operations, Project Management or Events Ops.
- Familiar with setting up processes, get stakeholders involved, and most importantly get their buy-in.
- Able to bring in problem solving to analyze problems and create solutions.
- e-commerce experience where customers had to redeem experiences. Such as live events with meet & greets
- Network of people/agencies that you can call to scale up resources.
- Experience or interest in NFT and passionate about the creators economy and technology.
- Experience with matching creators, product managers, designers, and other deeply smart, opinionated people.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB