Onward Search is seeking an Optimization Specialist to join our client on a contractual basis in Boston. This role supports the testing & optimization strategy, actively managing our testing processes, roadmap, educating business partners on tests in market, gathering test requirements across all teams, and collaborates on in-depth post test analysis and readout. You will provide day-to-day testing and optimization support for business partners.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field with an involvement with statistical analysis
- Proven experience in managing and organizing workflows, documentation, project backlogs that require involvement with business partners or participants outside the immediate team
- 1-5 years' experience of statistical analyses in a professional or enterprise workplace
- Ability to effectively manage work across organizational boundaries to get things done in a collaborative, fast paced environment
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB