Our client, a leading advertising agency, is seeking an Account Coordinator to join their team for an onsite long term contract assignment.
Account Coordinator responsibilities:
- Maintaining estimate and project history files for all assigned accounts.
- Processing new project work orders, assigning job numbers and coordinating with Account Executives in all stages of project development.
- Partnering with creative and production teams to track copy/comp and estimate development.
- Coordinating with legal and medical regarding cycling/approval of project folders and documents, reporting any copy discrepancies found during the project cycling process.
- Reviewing legal and medical changes with Account Executives to determine necessary action.
- Coordinating with agency Production Supervisors in project completion phase, troubleshooting issues as necessary to ensure projects are completed accurately, on-time and on-budget.
- Constantly keeping account team members informed of project progress, specifically in regards to scheduling and timing issues.
Account Coordinator requirements:
- BA degree or higher in a related field.
- 1-2 years' of relevant working experience or a combination of internships and working experience.
- Thorough knowledge of conventional advertising/marketing techniques and terminology.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritize task delegations against deadlines.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
Apply now to learn more today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.