Our client, an Advertising Agency, is looking for an Associate Account Supervisor to join their team.
Associate Account Supervisor MUST HAVE experience managing a PHARMA or MEDICAL client at an advertising AGENCY to be considered.
Associate Account Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Developing meticulous communications plans for assigned products in support of marketing initiatives.
- Facilitating strategy meetings with clients, colleagues, and PR to discuss communications plans for new product campaigns, launches and annual marketing plans.
- Establishing creative platforms for assigned brand(s), providing strategic input for copywriters and art directors while participating in creative development meetings.
- Managing the development of clients' projects from briefing through to completion and delivery, often highly complex projects.
- Regularly communicating with Group Account Supervisor(s) as to the status of accounts, challenges, meetings and more.
- Communicating with all necessary colleagues ensuring projects are correctly launched and executed, on-time and on budget.
- Conducting strategy review meetings for Creative and Medical/Legal teams.
- Functions as Quality Control for Clients and Agency--responsible for on-time execution, Medical and Legal accuracy, and quality copy and art on all assigned projects.
- Manages budgets for assigned projects: providing budget guidelines to Creative teams and supplies clients with accurate, timely reports of projected budgets vs actual spend.
Associate Account Supervisor Requirements:
- BA in related field.
- 6+ years' previous experience within Account Services, 2+ in supervisory role.
- Pharmaceutical / medical agency experience required.
- Strong knowledge of marketing and advertising principals.
- Excellent management, supervisory and analytical communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, meticulous time management and project management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.