Our client, an advertising agency, is looking for an Account Executive to join their team for an ongoing contract role with a possibility of full-time down the road! We're looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Developing overall client strategic communication and PR plans.
- Developing timelines, reports, and research materials, and delegating day-to-day management.
- Drafting and editing various communication vehicles such as news releases, bylines, pitch angles, e-newsletters, briefing books, memos, strategic plans, crisis communication plans, product launch plans, and account summaries, etc...
- Writing creative briefs, leading internal creative briefings, and being able to answer relevant project questions throughout the development and execution of the campaign.
- Leading internal and client-facing meetings, acting as the first line of communication for the client.
Account Executive Qualifications:
- BA degree in Marketing, Communications, or relevant field.
- 4-6 years of agency experience required. Pharma or healthcare is a plus.
- Ability to effectively manage, prioritize and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven success with relationship-building (both internally and externally).
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB