Permanent | Job ID #70052 | $75,000 - $90,000 yearly | Posted 2 months ago
Our client, a Pharmaceutical Advertising Agency, is looking for an Account Executive to join their team. We are looking for candidates that possess the following skills along with competencies and previous experience, to fill the role. We love people with unique experiences and previous industries, so be sure to explain in your cover letter!
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Developing overall client strategic communication plans, PR plans, and goals.
- Developing timelines, reports, and research materials; delegating day-to-day management.
- Draft and edit various communication vehicles such as news releases, bylines, pitch angles, e-newsletters, briefing books, memos, strategic plans, crisis communication plans, product launch plans, and account summaries, etc.
- Writing creative briefs, leading internal creative briefings, and being able to answer relevant project questions throughout the development and execution of the campaign.
- Lead internal and client-facing meetings, and act as the first line of communication for clients.
Account Executive requirements:
- BA degree in marketing, communications, or a relevant field.
- 4-6 years of account management experience at a pharmaceutical advertising agency or similar environment.
- Ability effectively manages, prioritizes and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Proven success with relationship building (both internally and externally).
- Experience with Pharma preferred but not required given the right experience.
At Onward Search, our job is to find your dream job. We are creatives, marketers, and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date. More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us. DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Refer-A-Friend: Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing, and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com. If this interests you, send your resume and get in contact with us, today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
Pay: $75,000 - $90,000 yearly
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search