Our client, an advertising agency, is looking for an Associate Account Executive to join their team! We're looking for candidates with the following skill set and experience to fill the role.
Associate Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Assisting account executives in the development of overall client strategic communication plans and PR plans and goals.
- Supporting development and management of timelines, reports and research materials.
- Drafting and editing various communication vehicles such as news releases, bylines, pitch angles, e-newsletters, briefing books, memos, strategic plans, crisis communication plans, product launch plans, and account summaries, etc...
- Assisting with writing creative briefs by coordinating with internal leads from various departments, leading / assisting with internal briefings and being able to answer relevant project questions throughout the development of the campaign.
- Reviewing and preparing documents for trafficking for both internal teams and external partners.
- Scheduling both internal and client meetings, along with managing weekly internal and client status meetings.
Associate Account Executive Requirements:
- BA degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field.
- 3-4 years of account management experience at an advertising agency.
- Ability to effectively manage, prioritize and execute on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Proven success with relationship building (both internally and externally).
- Experience with Pharma/Healthcare preferred but not required.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB