Our client is looking to hire a Communications & Marketing Writer for a long term assignment. This person will be part of a creative team that develops informative, eye catching and inspiring written and visual communications, marketing materials, campaigns and events.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Develops original written digital and print content for multi-media communications including, but not limited to: emails, memos, talking points, video storyboards and scripts, FAQs, articles, live events, webinars, blurbs, presentation decks, social content, posters, flyers and infographics
- Strong writing and copy editing experience, able to bring stories to life through strategic communication campaigns
- Works independently on standardized/recurring assignments and under the direct supervision of senior staff
- Devises and executes creative marketing and communications campaigns, in keeping with the companies culture and brand standards
- Uses creative storytelling techniques to create an emotional connection with the audience.
- Ensures all members of the project team, client and direct supervisor are apprised of the project status, required deliverables, the review process and the completion schedule.
- Assists with concept design, planning, logistics and execution of campaigns and virtual events
- Can take conceptual ideas and translate into corporate, contemporary written and/or visual content through the use of creative writing, and collaboration with others to implement graphic design/ videography
- Extensive corporate yet contemporary writing skills
- Extensive working knowledge of MS Office tools such as Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Eye for innovative marketing tactics to an internal audience and the importance of brand and campaign management
- Ability to adhere to project schedule and be a collaborative team player while being able to independently work on deliverables
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 4+ years of experience
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB