Our client, a beauty / lifestyle brand, is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join their team.
Content Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Experiment with and measure success of a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels (content creation, content curation, PPC campaigns, social media management, community management, performance analysis and more).
- Lead and manage creative resources, employees, agencies that are collaborators in the creation of assets for content marketing initiatives/campaigns.
- Develop and execute creative marketing content to drive traffic, engagement, and conversion (with a focus on customer acquisition and retention).
- Create and manage creative content calendar and organizational workflows, ensuring timelines stay on track from concept to execution.
- Act as the Production Manager with outside partners for photoshoots/large scale content production, effectively delivering assets on time and on budget.
- Manage the creation and execution of email marketing that delivers against business goals (in collaboration with Digital Marketing Team).
- Build strategic relationships with agencies, influencers and retailers.
- Measure and report on performance of digital content marketing campaigns, results vs. established goals.
- Brainstorm and produce (with and without support of in house graphic designer) social assets for Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube, Twitter and Pinterest based on established content strategy.
- Ensure graphic quality, consistency and adherence to brand identity in all visual assets produced for content marketing.
- Regularly perform competitor analysis of competitor's digital and social output, staying abreast to relevant trends.
Content Marketing Manager Requirements:
- 2-5 years' experience working in a digital creative department, marketing or digital/social agency.
- Strong creative copywriting and editing skills.
- Knowledge of social media and digital creative marketing best practices for highly visual social platforms.
- Strong awareness of photo/video shoot process as well as video production and editing process.
- Proficient in latest version of Adobe Creative Suite, able to be hands on when team doesn't have bandwidth and make basic edits.
- Proven ability to manage and deliver projects on-time and on-budget.
- Passion for beauty/skincare/lifestyle industry.
Please apply today for consideration!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB