Our client, a technology company, is looking for a Technical Writer to join their team for an onsite contract for at least one year!
Technical Writer Responsibilities:
- Developing messaging and content for a cloud platform and related products.
- Partnering with SME to define, develop and seek approval for thought leadership materials to be used by sales team.
- Partnering with internal teams (sales, marketing and project management) to review and validate content.
- Regularly partner with internal partners to develop and confirm content calendar.
We are seeking a Technical Writer who meets the following requirements:
- BA degree or greater in English, Communications or relevant study.
- 3-5 years of professional copywriting experience.
- Familiar with Cloud, previous experience developing content for IaaS Products (Infrastructure-as-a-Service) such as AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud. (SaaS or other technologies also relevant).
- Strong time/project management skills.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.