Our client, a highly regarded advertising agency, is looking for a Copy Supervisor to join their team! We're looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
Copy Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Owning copy output for an assigned brand.
- Develop original, creative solutions that solve for a wide range of brand problems - constantly developing and maintaining brand image.
- Assuring completion of all work on time and on budget.
- Working collaboratively and constructively with your brand specific Art and Account counterparts.
- Ensuring you stay current and conversant with brands and competition.
- Participating in brand blueprint sessions.
- Effectively presenting creative work both internally and externally.
- Participates in, and contributes to, shaping brand positioning and strategies for all assigned brand alongside all other members of brand teams within your group.
Copy Supervisor Requirements:
- 3-5 years of copy experience for branded pharmaceuticals.
- Pharmaceutical advertising experience as a Copy Supervisor or Sr. Pharma Copywriter.
- Proven ability to take high science information and translate it into digestible content for a lay audience.
- Must be able to able understand scientific journals and clinical study reports.
- Experience with referencing and annotating.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with the ability to receive and assimilate critical feedback, turning feedback into actionable items.
- Computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Extremely organized and proactive with the ability to collaborate in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Experience writing copy for Urologic or Biologic products a plus!
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB