Our client, a highly regarded Advertising Agency, is looking for a Copy Supervisor to join their team!
Copy Supervisors with experience in pharma, managing all copy for a brand, such as sales aids, training materials, presentations, emails, and video scripts, will be pushed to the top of the list!
Copy Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Participating in strategic meetings internally and with the client to understand campaign objectives and develop supporting copy and campaign strategy.
- Partnering with art and editorial teams to all creative output for any given campaign is cohesive and aligns with client/campaign objectives.
- Writing copy for presentations, physician training, p2p reviews, video scripts, APP for the sales team, Sales aids, emails, etc.
- Partnering with medical writers/researchers to ensure verification of facts and claims, ensuring proper citation (AMA).
- Ensuring a solid understanding of the target audience, adjusting copy and strategy as needed.
- Managing multiple copy projects simultaneously, prioritizing based on strict deadlines.
- Preparing materials for MLR submissions.
Copy Supervisor Requirements:
- 4+ years of branded pharma copy experience, agency preferred.
- BA/BS+ in a relevant field.
- Proven ability to take high science information and translate it into digestible content for a lay audience.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with the ability to receive and assimilate critical feedback, turning feedback into actionable items.
- Computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Extremely organized and proactive with the ability to collaborate in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Previous experience managing copy for an entire brand, highly preferred.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB