Our client, a highly regarded Advertising Agency, is looking for a Copy Supervisor to join their team!
Copy Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Developing the brand story by writing highly engaging educational content for a pharmaceutical education program
- Functioning as a strategic resource for your brand team; developing new insights and helping to generate novel ways of expressing data
- Ideating and conceptualizing original ideas to drive engagement with education tool and the educational courses within
- Participating in strategic meetings internally and with client to understand campaign objectives and develop supporting copy and campaign strategy
- Partnering with art and editorial teams to all creative output for any given campaign is cohesive and aligns with client/campaign objectives
- Partnering with medical writers/researchers to ensure verification of facts and claims, ensuring proper citation (AMA)
- Ensuring solid understanding of the target audience, adjusting copy and strategy as needed
- Managing multiple copy projects simultaneously, prioritizing based on strict deadlines
- Preparing materials for MLR submissions
Copy Supervisor Requirements:
- 7+ years of branded pharma copy experience, agency preferred OR significant, applicable experience in aesthetics / beauty industry, agency preferred
- BA/BS+ in relevant field
- Proven ability to take clinical and scientific information and translate it into digestible content for a lay audience as well as the ability to write product specific training/educational materials
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with the ability to receive and assimilate critical feedback, turning feedback into actionable items
- Computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Extremely organized and proactive with the ability to collaborate in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically
- Previous experience managing copy for an entire brand, highly preferred
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB