Our client, a highly regarded advertising agency, is looking for a Copy Supervisor to join their team for a long term contract position!
Copy Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Owning promotional copy output for an assigned brand
- Developing original, creative solutions that solve for a wide range of brand problems - constantly developing and maintaining brand image
- Assuring completion of all work on time and on budget
- Working collaboratively and constructively with your brand specific Art and Account counterparts
- Ensuring you stay current and conversant with brands and competition
- Participating in brand blueprint sessions
- Effectively presenting creative work both internally and externally
- Participating in and contributing to shaping brand positioning and strategies for all assigned brand alongside all other members of brand teams within your group
Copy Supervisor Requirements:
- 7+ years creative/supervisory copy experience in an agency environment
- 5+ years copy experience for branded pharmaceuticals
- Proven ability to take high science information and translate it into digestible content for a lay audience
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with the ability to receive and assimilate critical feedback, turning feedback into actionable items
- Extremely organized and proactive with the ability to collaborate in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB