A highly regarded advertising agency is looking for a Senior Pharma Copywriter to join their team for a long-term, fulltime contract position!
Senior Pharma Copywriter Responsibilities:
- Participating in strategic meetings internally and with client to understand campaign objectives and develop supporting copy for campaign strategy
- Partnering with art and editorial teams to all creative output for any given campaign is cohesive and aligns with client/campaign objectives
- Partnering with medical writers/researchers to ensure verification of facts and claims, ensuring proper citation (AMA)
- Ensuring solid understanding of the target audience, adjusting copy and strategy as needed
- Managing multiple copy projects simultaneously, prioritizing based on strict deadlines
- Preparing materials for MLR submissions
Senior Pharma Copywriter Qualifications:
- 5+ years of copy experience in an agency setting (preference given to pharma agency experience)
- BA/BS+ in relevant field
- Proven ability to take complex information and translate it into digestible content for a lay audience
- Ability to receive and assimilate critical feedback, turning feedback into actionable items
- Extremely organized and proactive with the ability to collaborate in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB