Our client, a rapidly growing CPG company, is looking for a SOLIDWORKS Engineer to join their team fulltime!
SOLIDWORKS Engineer Responsibilities:
- Partnering with team of Industrial Designers to take their product concepts/sketches and creating mechanically accurate 3D models.
- Working collaboratively with Industrial Designers to share with them design feasibility feedback and agree to alternative solutions when needed.
- Partnering with both Industrial Designers as well as key executive stakeholders to get sign offs on all texture, color and finish option.
- Designing 3D models within existing brand guidelines.
- Passing finished 3D models to Product Manager to move into production phases.
- Participating in market/competitor research for assigned projects.
SOLIDWORKS Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in Industrial Designer or related field.
- 10+ years of experience within 3D Modeling within SolidWorks.
- Portfolio showcasing designs that have gone into production.
- Excellent 3D adaptability, able to take a sketch and turn it into a functioning digital prototype.
- EXPERT in SolidWorks.
- Basic understanding of the manufacturing process.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.