Our client, an advertising agency, is looking for ACD, Art to join their team on an ongoing, full-time contract!
ACD, Art Responsibilities:
- Develop creative concepts for high-level, integrated brand initiatives and campaigns that crystallize the strategic insight and map back to business objectives
- Functions as brand lead, ensuring all assets/concepts fit within brand guidelines, managing communications directly with the client
- Concepts and develops overall brand strategy alongside Copy counterparts. Delegates design tasks to team to execute, manages approval process
- Manage workflow efficiently of yourself and your team, taking responsibility for timing and delivery
- Working to various timelines in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy and consistent branding of yourself and your team
- Explain reasoning behind design/brand strategies--clearly and effectively communicating the WHY's behind the design
- 70% leading, ideating and directing a design team, and 30% hands-on design
- Expertly managing the creative process– keep things flowing smoothly, continually reviewing and optimizing
- Presenting creative work to account and creative leads, as well as directly to clients - explaining strategic vision
ACD, Art Requirements:
- BA in Design or relevant field
- 7-10 years of experience in advertising (or in-house with a brand) with a strong design portfolio
- Experience designing for brands in skincare, beauty, hair, makeup or fashion
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to lead creative concept process
- Prior experience in a strategic role that delegates work to design team, while also retaining full responsibility of final output
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget, while exceeding client expectations
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB